Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ahhhh, autumn!

I found out how to get a bunch of "likes" on Facebook....post cute pictures of your dogs.  Nobody wants to hear about chronic illness or struggles.  People want cuteness!  And trust me, my dogs are cute.  Hence my blog.  At least here, you know what you're coming to read about.

My neurologist called, yesterday.  His nurse informed me that LDN is nothing more than a placebo.  I guess time will tell.  I am a firm believer that MS can be deceiving.  You can think you're doing well and then it will come back to bite you.  I used to have glorious remissions.  They would last years.  Hence, when a newbie says "Oh I've been in remission for x number of years," I may not take it to heart.

I am not a newbie.  If I get results, I will be more than impressed.  If I get results I will tell my neurologist what he can do with his "placebo."  Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment